Sunday

Pentax Optio WS80 Underwater Camera Reviews


Pentax Optio WS80 Waterproof Digital Camera was definitely something that I won’t regret for my whole life. So it started when I needed to purchase a new digital camera for my cousin’s wedding party. I did have a digital camera, but it was so old and almost broken so I didn’t think that I would take the risk of my camera broken before the wedding started. So I finally decided to buy a new digital camera, the one with more advanced features and technologies. I tried to browse the net to get some recommendations, but I ended up getting a recommendation from my friends: it was Pentax Optio WS80 Waterproof Digital Camera.


Never Heard of Pentax Before…

I’ve never been a big fan of technology –however, I do know several popular brands of technologies like Hewlett-Packard and Canon. Therefore, when my friend suggested my to try Pentax Optio WS80 Waterproof Digital Camera I was quite skeptical because, you know, I honestly have never heard of Pentax before. So yea, I doubted the quality of the digital camera. I actually planned to get another recommendation for a second, but then I thought that trying something new is probably a good thing. Besides, it seems that many people that I know once used (and was still using) Pentax Optio WS80 Waterproof Digital Camera.

I Learnt More about Pentax Optio WS80

I didn’t immediately purchase Pentax Optio WS80 Waterproof Digital Camera –instead, I learnt more about this digital camera, starting from the specification. Below are things I got when finding more info about the camera’s technical information.
  • Pentax Optio WS80 Waterproof Digital Camera comes with the dimension measurement of 3.6x2.3x0.9 inches. With the dimension or size, I thought that this digital camera was smaller than several other models. So I guess it was a compact camera I’ve got to consider buying.
  • The weight is only 4.5 ounces, with the overall shipping weight of 7 pounds. With its less-than-5 ounces weight, I immediately know that the camera wouldn’t be a load burden.
The Features I Would Get from Pentax Optio WS80

Besides the specification, I also learnt about the features equipped inside Pentax Optio WS80 Waterproof Digital Camera. Here are things I got at that time.
  • One thing that I thought I would like from this digital camera was the high-quality images produced by its 10MP lens. I know well that, for a digital camera, this megapixel feature is considered great.
  •  I read from sources that, besides 10MP lens, this camera is also equipped with optical 5x zoom lens. In other words, I could take picture from faraway object with this one.
  • When reading the feature equipped inside Pentax Optio WS80 Waterproof Digital Camera, I instantly fell in love with its water-proof feature and performance. Of course, with such feature I could take picture of my underwater experience.
  • Other features that I thought I would enjoy were face detection, triple anti-shake protection, and large 2.7 inch LCD monitor to preview the pictures.
It’s Been Quite a While Since I Purchased Pentax Optio WS80

So I finally decided to purchase Pentax Optio WS80 Waterproof Digital Camera from an online retailer, in which I got some discounts and best deal, as well as free shipping. About this camera, I don’t think I like the size now, because apparently, it’s too bulky in my pocket. However, all features work well so I think I do like this Pentax Optio WS80 Waterproof Digital Camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment